chicken breasts, cut in to bite sized pieces
flour, sufficient to coat the chicken pieces
salt & freshly ground black pepper
Honey Mustard Sauce
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs over the chicken and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Add flour to the chicken mixture to thoroughly coat the chicken.
- The final consistency should be very wet, but not dripping.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken and fry the chicken until golden on all sides.
- Remove from heat and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the honey, mustard and soy sauce in a small bowl about an hour ahead to blend flavors.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the chicken right before serving.