active dry yeast
low fat cottage cheese
2 1/2 cups
vegetable oil cooking spray
- Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- In a saucepan over medium temperature, heat the cottage cheese until warm.
- Pour the heated cottage cheese into a large mixing bowl and combine wit hyeast, garlic, egg, oil, honey, salt and baking soda.
- Add the flour and blend well with wooden spoon or in a food processor; batter will be sticky.
- Transfer the batter into a large bowl coated with nonstick spray; cover with a towel and let rise in a warm, draft-free area for about 1 hour.
- Stir with a spoon and turn into a 2/quart casserole dish coated with nonstick spray.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 350degree oven for 40 minutes or until done.
- To serve, remove to a platter or spoon out of the casserole dish.