baguette, 1/2 " thick
garlic-flavored olive oil
filet of beef, roasted rare
1 (8 ounce) bottles
chopped fresh thyme leave
plum tomatoes, sliced very thin
radishes, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil.
- Place bread, oiled side up, on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Turn slices over and bake 8 minutes more.
- Cool bread and store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- Allow roasted beef to cool completely and slice very thin.
- This can be done a day ahead.
- In a bowl, combine horseradish sauce, mustard and thyme.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, spread crostini with horseradish mixture, top with a tomato slice, and then a slice of beef.
- Top with a small dollop of the horseradish mixture, and garnish with radish slices.