1 1/4 cups
whole wheat flour
1 1/2 teaspoons
pumpkin pie spice
( if using homemade, make sure it is thick like canned)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients in bowl, stir together until combined.
- Roll the cookies into golf ball sized balls with cooking oil sprayed hands.
- Place on cookie sheet (s) about 2 inches apart, giving them room to spread slightly.
- Spray tops with cooking oil, flip over with a cooking oil sprayed spatula, these are precautions so your cookies won't stick to the pan.
- Bake about 8 minutes for moist cookies and 10-12 for dry cookies.
- Store in Tupperware between layers of waxed paper.
- Great with a pumpkin pie latte!