14.79 ml peanut oil or 14.79 ml
other low flavored oil
garlic, finely chopped
green pepper, seeded,menbranes removed,cut into 1/2 inch squares
carrot, scrapped,cut into strips 2 inch long by 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch
59.16 ml sugar or 59.16 ml
Splenda sugar substitute
red wine vinegar
cornstarch, disolved in
- Put tbsp of oil into a wok or skillet, heat but not smoking.
- Add garlic, carrot & green pepper stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the carrot & pepper start to darken in color.
- Pour in the chicken stock, soy, vinegar & sugar, bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 1 minute.
- Add mixed cornstarch, keep stirring the sauce until it is clear and thickened.
- Pour over the meat and enjoy.