1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
ground cinnamon, to taste
chopped green tomatoes, 1/4 inch chop
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9x13" cake pan.
- Wash and dice your green tomatoes.
- Place them in a strainer and let them drain while you mix the other ingredients together.
- At least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cream butter or margarine with the granulated sugar until light.
- Add eggs one at a time until throughtly mixed and fluffy.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Then toss in the raisins and nuts to coat them.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, then add the chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Pour batter into the greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick or spaghetti stick for doneness at 40 minutes.
- When stick comes out clean, remove from oven and allow to cool on a rack.
- The boogers will be visible.
- Frost with your favorite frosting.