salt and pepper
strong beef stock
1 (14 ounce) cans
( green beans are nice)
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water.
- Preheat oven to 375* Thinly slice onions.
- Heat dripping in a fry pan and fry onions until transparent.
- Add beef and fry until browned.
- Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Slowly add stock and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes with juice, s& p and frozen veg.
- Simmer for 5 min.
- Spoon cooked mixture into a casserole dish and spread on the mashed spuds.
- Bake for 30 min.