boneless skinless chicken breast, thawed
lemon, juice of
- Place a Cast Iron Frying Pan into an oven and preheat at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- During this time, IF the chicken breast is frozen, it can thawed in a microwave at power 3 for 7 minutes.
- Place the thawed chicken breast into a shallow dish and add the juice of 1 lemon, coating both sides.
- Let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Cover both sides with pepper, and then coat the chicken breast with the butter, using a brush.
- Place the chicken into the Cast Iron Pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- To get an even browning, turn the chicken over half way through the baking time.
- Note:If a baking potato is punctured, microwaved on high for 3 minutes, and then coated with olive oil, it will be done in the same 35 minutes in the oven.