1 (14 ounce) packages
caramels, remove wrappers
6 cups bite size square crisp rice cereal or 6 cups
corn flakes cereal
( rough chopped)
- Heat caramels and water in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 2 minutes, stir.
- Continue to microwave at HIGH for about 2-3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add cereal and pecans, mix lightly until coated.
- Spread onto GREASED 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake 350 for 15 minutes, stir cereal, bake additional 10 minutes more.
- Spoon onto waxed or parchment paper.
- Cool completely, break apart into clusters.
- Store in air tight container or plastick bags.