vegan pizza dough
( prepared or slightly baked)
1 (12 ounce) packages
soft silken tofu, drained
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
yellow onion, minced
garlic cloves, minced
of grated nutmeg
shredded soy cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°FF.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Sauté spinach, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg for about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor blend, spinach mixture and tofu until smooth.
- Evenly spread onto pizza dough.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is a golden brown.