( rectangular sliced lunchmeat)
2 (10 ounce) packages
broccoli stems, steamed and drained
1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon
( I omit the salt)
egg yolks, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place one slice of cheese on top of each slice of ham; top with 1 to 2 spears of broccoli and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter, blend in flour, salt horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire and onion.
- Combine egg youlks and pineapple juice; gently stir into butter mixture.
- Stir in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbling.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over broccoli; roll ham and cheese around broccoli and secure with wooden toothpick.
- Place roll-ups in baking dish; cover and cook at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Spoon remaining hot mustard sauce over ham rolls just before serving.