French bread, split lengthwise
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
shredded cheddar cheese
sliced green onion
( or a few shakes of onion powder, about 1/4 tsp.)
deli roast beef
( and or or other sandwich meat)
- Mix all the spread ingredients together.
- Slice a loaf of French bread lengthwise.
- Spread mixture on the inside of both halves.
- Top bottom half with any combination of sandwich meats that you desire.
- Can also be topped with pickles if you wish.
- Place top half of bread on the sandwich and slice into individual servings.