field salad greens
( mache, corn salad)
1 1/2 liters
concentrated tomato paste
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
( use olive or grape oil for health reasons)
( I prefer white balsamic)
tomatoes, cut into 8 parts each
- Start with the sauce, so you can serve this immediately:.
- Melt the butter and add the onion.
- Don't brown them!
- Add tomato paste, cream, eggyolk, salt, pepper and sugar and let simmer on low heat until you have creamy sauce.
- In the meantime boil water with vinegar.
- Mix oil, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Put lettuce on individual plates.
- Sprinkle with dressing.
- Break eggs separately into a cup and slip into the hot water.
- Poach eggs 5-7 minutes in water (water shouldn't be bubbling at the time).
- Take the eggs carefully out of the water and trim the edges.
- Place the eggs on the salad (1 per plate if you use this as an appetizer), decorate with tomato sauce, tomato parts and sprinkle with caviar.
- Looks nice if you manage to cover some of the egg with the red sauce and place the caviar on top.
- Serves 8 as appetizer, 4 with some bread for a light dinner.