- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, plus
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt-free cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- black pepper
- minced fresh Italian parsley or chives, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the mashed yolks and mayonnaise; stir in the mustard.
- Stir in the Cajun seasoning and Tabasco; taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish with parsley; chill a few hours before serving.