1/1 Photo of Zuppa Toscana Soup - Light Version
This Italian potato and sausage soup is my version of Olive Gardens soup recipe. It's to die for on a cold day with a great bottle of wine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and drain turkey sausage (rinse if you wish) and set aside.
- 2Add onion and cook for 3 minutes then add garlic and cook additional 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add remainder of ingredients except Kale and powdered milk.
- 4Cook until potatoes are tender.
- 5Add Kale and powdered milk solution and simmer additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zuppa Toscana Soup - Light Version
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 732.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g