- 1 lb kale, chopped
- 4 baking potatoes, halved and sliced
- 1 lb hot Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- 2 quarts unsalted chicken stock
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in soup pot, breaking into small pieces. When almost done, add minced garlic; drain fat.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer. Add potatoes and kale. If additional liquid is needed, add water or more stock.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and any other seasonings you desire.
- When potatoes are done, add milk and serve.