My version of Olive Garden's classic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in soup pot, breaking into small pieces. When almost done, add minced garlic; drain fat.
- 2Add stock and bring to a simmer. Add potatoes and kale. If additional liquid is needed, add water or more stock.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper and any other seasonings you desire.
- 4When potatoes are done, add milk and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zuppa Toscana-My Version
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 639.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 17.5 g