1/2 Photos of Zuppa Toscana from Olive Garden
This is my favorite soup. This recipe is supposedly from someone who used to work at Olive Garden according to tuscanrecipes.com. This recipe tastes exactly like it does at Olive Garden. I love it! Here for safe keeping, considering I've already lost it once!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove sausage from casings if applicable. Sauté Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in a large pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
- 2In the same pan, sauté bacon, onions and garlic for approxiamtly 15 minutes or until the onions are soft.
- 3Mix together the chicken bouillon and water, then add it to the onions, bacon and garlic. Cook until boiling.
- 4Add potatoes and cook until soft, about half an hour.
- 5Add heavy cream and cook until thoroughly heated.
- 6Stir in the sausage.
- 7Add kale just before serving. Delicious!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zuppa Toscana from Olive Garden
Serving Size: 1 (495 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.7
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 1797.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g