Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup, and closely matches it.
Make and share this Zuppa Toscana recipe from Food.com.
- Saute the sausage; drain and let cool.
- Saute garlic, onion and red pepper flakes.
- Add bouillon and water; boil.
- Add potatoes, and cook until almost tender.
- Add chopped kale, and sausage, and serve.
My wife made this soup for a family gathering. Everyone thought it was better than the Olive Garden version. Recipe directions don't say when to add heavy cream. We added it near the end. Very good soup.
Made this for my husband and we both loved it. Very close to the Olive Garden version.