- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Italian pastina or 1 cup ditalini or 1 cup any crushed macaroni
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, bring the broth to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the pasta and return the broth to a simmer.
- Simmer until the pasta is tender (10 minutes).
- Whisk in the egg and let cook for 1 minute.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with cheese and parsley.