- 3 -5 yellow and green squash, sliced
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sliced squash in a caserole dish.
- Sprinkle the onion and carrots around the dish.
- Mix the cream soup and sour cream together and pour over squash.
- Sprinkle the cheese over.
- Mix the butter with the breadcrumbs and top it off.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Always check the color of the top and check the squash to make sure it is soft.