1/2 Photos of Zucchini With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Kelly M.'s Note:
I'm bored with all the usual zucchini recipes, you know, with parmesan, pancakes, etc., so I decided to experiment a little. This is a great fast and easy side dish for any dinner. You must use oil packed tomatoes or you won't have the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini into 1/2 inch rounds, then cut each round into quarters (you should have about 2 cups).
- 2Melt butter in nonstick pan and add zucchini.
- 3Saute zucchini, stirring often, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- 5Add tomatoes and continue to saute, stirring often, for about 2 more minutes.
- 6Toss with salt and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 367.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g