- 4 medium sized zucchini, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice zucchini in thin even slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and stir to distribute evenly. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour. Drain off the liquid in bottom of the bowl.
- Heat oil and cook onion until softened.
- Add zucchini and dill.
- Cook until crisp tender.
- Stir the sour cream, paprika, flour and water into a smooth a paste; add mixture to the zucchini and cook until the flour has cooked.