If you are not fond of Basil substitute with spinach or parsley. Great side dish with buttered pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into small sticks (Julienned)
- salt & pepper, to tate
- 1 tablespoon lite olive oil
- 1Salt the zuke in a colander and allow to drain for 20 minutes.
- 2Saute the zuke for 2 minutes.
- 3Pesto sauce: Put the basil,garlic and nuts in a food processor and pulverize the leaves.
- 4Add Oil and blend together.
- 5Stir in the cheese.
- 6Refrigerate the sauce until ready for use.
- 7Add the pesto sauce to the sauted zucchini.
- 8Season with salt& pepper and toss well to mix.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini with Pesto Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.5
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 214.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 10.8 g