Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you are not fond of Basil substitute with spinach or parsley. Great side dish with buttered pasta
- Salt the zuke in a colander and allow to drain for 20 minutes.
- Saute the zuke for 2 minutes.
- Pesto sauce: Put the basil,garlic and nuts in a food processor and pulverize the leaves.
- Add Oil and blend together.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Refrigerate the sauce until ready for use.
- Add the pesto sauce to the sauted zucchini.
- Season with salt& pepper and toss well to mix.
To-die-for combination, Bergy. Can't think of anything to improve upon this one.