Recipe by Ginny Sue
You can never have too many zucchini recipes. This can be served as a meatless main dish or as a hearty side dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fusilli or 1 (12 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 3 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion, undrained
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling water to desired doneness, drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic and zucchini until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in pasta and cheese.