Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came from "Eating Well" magazine, 2005. I have edited the recipe for posting purposes. This recipe is very tasty and delicious!
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 4 medium)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and cook, stirring 2 to 3 minutes, until tender and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a medium-low, sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.
Hello SouthernBell2627, we love this recipe and have been eating it for quite awhile, it is delicious! I added a couple pinches of crushed red pepper flakes and used a seasoning salt. They were truly wonderful, thanks for posting, Diane :)
Zucchini is one of my favourite vegetables and the added Parmesan gives it a great flavour. Loved this.
I chose this for one of my PAC recipes and it was very good. It was easy to make but I think I would toss in some more spices next time just to liven up the flavor. Thanks for posting!