Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe came from "Eating Well" magazine, 2005. I have edited the recipe for posting purposes. This recipe is very tasty and delicious!
Top Review by Manami
Hello SouthernBell2627, we love this recipe and have been eating it for quite awhile, it is delicious! I added a couple pinches of crushed red pepper flakes and used a seasoning salt. They were truly wonderful, thanks for posting, Diane :)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 4 medium)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and cook, stirring 2 to 3 minutes, until tender and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a medium-low, sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.