Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Church cookbook called Favorite Recipes by St. Mary's Ladies Guild (Carpatho-Russian Orthodox) in Endicott, NY. Submitted by Helen Macko. I want to make this soon since I have all the ingredients available.
- 4 ounces egg noodles, 1/4 lb
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon basil, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to box directions.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic and zucchini in butter just until zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in basil, salt and pepper.
- Drain noodles and toss with zucchini.