1/1 Photo of Zucchini with Mint
Posted in answer to a recipe request by Friedel. This is from the May 2002 issue of Food & Wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Heat 2 large roasting pans in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the zucchini with the olive oil and crushed red pepper.
- 4Season generously with salt and pepper.
- 5Spread the zucchini on the hot pans and roast for 30 minutes without stirring, until the rounds are tender and their bottom are golden.
- 6Transfer to a platter, garnish with mint and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini with Mint
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g