- 7 lbs zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat 2 large roasting pans in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the zucchini with the olive oil and crushed red pepper.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Spread the zucchini on the hot pans and roast for 30 minutes without stirring, until the rounds are tender and their bottom are golden.
- Transfer to a platter, garnish with mint and serve.