Recipe by Ducky
Saw this on FoodTv's Cooking Thin show. It is a tasty and interesting way to eat zucchini. And your guests will think that you slaved away in the kitchen when it really is quite easy.
Top Review by chia
this was delicious and looks lovely on the plate. i shredded the zucchini, and twirled in with a fork to form little bundles. the dressing is light and very tasty. i topped it with parmesano reggiano shavings.
- 1 lemon, juiced (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt, coarse grained
- black pepper, cracked
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorn, drained and smashed
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into paper thin slices
- parmesan cheese, sliced into long curls or grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and green peppercorns.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Roll zucchini slices into a coil and place on serving plate.
- Pour dressing over zucchini.
- Drop parmesan shavings or gratings over plate.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: To make zucchini ribbons, cut a thin slice off the zucchini and discard the slice.
- Place the zucchini, cut side down, and using a carrot peeler, press down hard and cut a slice.