Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Zucchini with chiles what could be better. The recipe can easly be cut in half as this makes a lot. This recipe comes from Ortega.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 medium crookneck yellow squash or 2 medium yellow zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) candiced green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Zucchini, squash, onion and garlic.
- Stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add tomato, chiles and salt.
- Cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
Delish! For a different twist with a kick, you could also try this with Jalepenos instead of chiles