- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup canned tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Saute zucchini and garlic until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil and oregano; cook 5 more minutes.
- Stir in parsley; season to taste with salt and pepper.