Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy way to spice up Zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs zucchini, halved crosswise,each half cut lengthwise into 4 flat slices
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- sea salt (preferably fleur de sel)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini; sauté until slices are light golden and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and red pepper; stir 1 minute.
- Season to taste with sea salt.
- Transfer zucchini to serving platter, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Nice! Quick and very easy. I added the garlic and the pepper flakes from start. Will do again. Thanks!