Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Paula Deen 2009.
Make and share this Zucchini With Fire Roasted Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large zucchini, cut into 3 x 1/4 inch sticks
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until zucchini are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Very easy and really delicious. A simple, quick side dish with great flavor, and a wonderful way to use that summer zucchini! I used 5 smallish zucchinis and Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes. Leftovers were also delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe!