Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Top with long parmesan cheese curls, for an extra touch.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut zucchini lengthwise in half, and cut into 1/4 inch thick wedges about 1 1/2 inches long. Sprinkle wedges with salt.
- Saute minced garlic in hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Add zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Pour Citrus-Herb Dressing over zucchini, tossing to coat. Garnish with lemon slices. Serve immediately.
- Citrus-Herb Dressing:.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl. (1/2 cup).
Simple and yummy! Thanks