Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with Nan or Roti.
- 200 g skinless chicken
- 21 medium onions, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled & chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 300 g zucchini (turri)
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, fresh
- 2 whole tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Cut the chicken into 1 12 inch pieces.Put the onions,garlic,salt, chili powder, ground coriander, and meat in a heavy based pot. cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the meat is half cook.
- Add tomatoes and ginger in the meat and cook for 5 minutes, stir all the time to mashed the tomatoes.
- Add oil and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Keep stirring all the time. You may have to add one or two spoons of water to prevent gravy sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- When oil separates from the gravy, add Zucchini (peeled and cut into thin slices) and 1/2 cups of water and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until Zucchini is tender. Sprinkle Garam Masala and coriander leaves.