Recipe by DailyInspiration
See recipe no. 470281 for flatbread dough recipe - recipes are from Cooking Light Magazine.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 5 cups zucchini, thinly sliced (about 4 zucchini)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled (about 2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped (or 2 tsp. dried oregano)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Flatbread Dough. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, salt and pepper, and saute 8 minutes. Add onions and walnuts; saute 1 minute more.
- Combine ricotta cheese and blue cheese in a small bowl. Divide half of zucchini mixture among 4 flatbread dough ovals; dot evenly with cheese mixture. Top with remaining zucchini mixture and oregano. Bake at 475 degrees for 15 minutes.