Nancy's Pantry's Note:
See recipe no. 470281 for flatbread dough recipe - recipes are from Cooking Light Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 5 cups zucchini, thinly sliced (about 4 zucchini)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled (about 2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped (or 2 tsp. dried oregano)
- 1Prepare Flatbread Dough. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, salt and pepper, and saute 8 minutes. Add onions and walnuts; saute 1 minute more.
- 3Combine ricotta cheese and blue cheese in a small bowl. Divide half of zucchini mixture among 4 flatbread dough ovals; dot evenly with cheese mixture. Top with remaining zucchini mixture and oregano. Bake at 475 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Walnut and Blue Cheese Flatbread Toppings
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 592.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 11.5 g