Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this as a side dish, or even a full meal if you are looking for something light. Take my advice though and serve it right away, no dawdling! It cools quickly and tastes better when hot or quite warm in my opinion.
- Boil large pot of water.
- Add some salt to the water and boil pasta.
- 2 minutes before pasta is done, add shredded zucchini to pot and cook with the pasta until pasta is cooked.
- Drain in a colander.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until just starting to turn golden.
- Mix pasta and zucchini, olive oil and garlic and remaining ingredients in a pasta bowl.
- Toss to coat and serve immediately.