Recipe by Rachel Rzucidlo
This is a recipe I kinda just put together (the best kind!). I had way to many fresh veggies in my garden and needed to get creative. This is so simple to do, but it looks so fresh and extravagent. Please add/subtract to taste. Adding grated Parmasian Cheese is nice too! It's really hard to mess up this recipe!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Very much enjoyed making this dish & added a yellow squash for the color more than anything else! This was especially nice, I believe, since I used home-grown tomatoes (got them from a friend)! A great way to get the benefit of all those veggies! Thanks for the keeper recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh green beans
- 2 chopped fresh garlic cloves
- 1 dash salt
can also add to taste
- green peppers or red pepper
- yellow squash
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil in large pan.
- Warm pan while dicing veggies.
- Dice the tomatoes, halve the green beans, slice the zucchini diagonally (makes it look fun!), and chop the garlic.
- Keep the pan on a medium temp, you want the juices to blend slowly.
- Throw the garlic and zucchini in warmed pan first, then add the rest.
- Throw dash of salt on the veggies to bring out the juices.
- The tomatoes will cook down almost completely, but the color they add is essential!
- Cook over medium heat until either Al Dente or soft, whatever you prefer!