Recipe by SB6
'The Happy Homemaker blog' shared this recipe with a local morning news show. She serves this with Chipolte Ranch dressing
Top Review by loof
Fun and tasty way to serve zucchini! I don't care for raw onion so used a little more zucchini and some onion powder. We enjoyed them as-is but I think they would be great dipped in ranch dressing as well. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded and peeled
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- paprika, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. Spray 24 mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray. Using a small spoon, evenly distribute the zucchini mix among the cups, filling about halfway & pressing down a little with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 20 minutes.