1/3 Photos of Zucchini & Tomato Skillet
A quick low-fat side dish packed with flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, warm oil.
- 2Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or just until fragrant. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
- 3Add zucchini and toss to mix.
- 4Add the tomato and oregano. Toss well to mix.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 6Cover and cook 5 minutes or until the zucchini softens.
- 7Add the salt & pepper and stir gently to mix.
- 8Sprinkle with parmesan just before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini & Tomato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 203.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g