This is very easy to make and can be whipped up at the last minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium size sauce pan and cook onions over moderately low heat until softened.
- 2Add zucchini and saute over moderate heat, stirring for 10 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4Cover and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 5When finished stir in parsley, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini & Tomato Saute
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g