1/1 Photo of Zucchini-Tomato Salad
3 hrs 15 mins
This recipe came from my FIL's girlfriend. She sent me a bunch of zucchini recipes since that wonderful veggie always over-produces. Enjoy. Please feel free to tweak to your personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash zucchini and cut in very thin slices. (peel it if you like it that way).
- 2Combine with tomatoes, green pepper, green onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- 3Mix the remaining ingredients except lettuce in another bowl.
- 4Pour that over the zucchini mixture.
- 5Chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve on lettuce or other greens.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g