Recipe by cando
This recipe is by Bisquick. It’s good to make in the heart of gardening season. It’s easy to make and relatively quick.
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 tablespoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch quiche dish or pie plate. Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese into plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high, or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean - about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.