This recipe is by Bisquick. It’s good to make in the heart of gardening season. It’s easy to make and relatively quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch quiche dish or pie plate. Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese into plate.
- 2Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high, or 1 minute with hand beater.
- 3Pour into plate. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean - about 30 minutes.
- 4Cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini – Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 405.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g