1 hr 5 mins
Caryn Gale's Note:
Looks pretty, diet and lo-carb and tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice or chop zucchini and cook in microwave or steam.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Partially mash with a masher after it is cooked.
- 4Add onion soup mix and mix well.
- 5Add slightly beaten eggs and mayo and mix.
- 6Pour into a greased pie plate, quiche pan, or pan.
- 7Slice tomatoes and arrange in a circular ring on top of kugel until covered.
- 8Sprinkle with Italian seasoning (basil, oregano, parsley, garlic).
- 9Hint: I always score the top (into 8-10 slices) of this before I bake it since I find it easier to cut through the tomatoes when they are uncooked.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Tomato Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g