Top Review by Debbwl
Over all a great dish, had to use mozzarella as I was out of cheddar. The only thing that I will do different next time is to skip steaming the zucchini as by the time it baked it was a little over cooked for our taste. Aging over all a very nice side dish. Thanks for the post.
- 4 zucchini, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chives, Snipped
- 1 teaspoon low-fat margarine
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, Shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Steam zucchini until crisp tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer zucchini to a shallow 2 quart casserole.
- Stir pepper and chives into margarine and pour over zucchini.
- Cover with tomato slices; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 min.