Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Melted Swiss Cheese and sour cream make this a lovely side dish. I found this in TOH Healthy Cooking 2009 submitted by Tina Repak of Pennsylvania
- Squeeze water from shredded zucchini and blot with paper towels.
- In a large non-stick skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the zucchini, tomatoes, 1/2 C of the Swiss Cheese, sour cream and seasonings, mix gently.
- (I skipped this step and just added right to the baking dish).
- Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and the remaining Swiss Cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 25-30 minutes.