mums the word's Note:
Melted Swiss Cheese and sour cream make this a lovely side dish. I found this in TOH Healthy Cooking 2009 submitted by Tina Repak of Pennsylvania
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze water from shredded zucchini and blot with paper towels.
- 2In a large non-stick skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender.
- 3Transfer to a large bowl and add the zucchini, tomatoes, 1/2 C of the Swiss Cheese, sour cream and seasonings, mix gently.
- 4(I skipped this step and just added right to the baking dish).
- 5Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan and the remaining Swiss Cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Tomato Bake (TOH)
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 314.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g