This is a recipe coming from Crete where people's longevity is the highest in the world! So it's good for you and it doesn't compromise on taste... The quantities given will be enough for 2 as a main dish or 4 as a side-dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 400F/200°C.
- 2Slice courgettes and sauté them in a little bit of olive oil.
- 3Thinly slice tomatoes (a food processor would be ideal for that job).
- 4Layer tomatoes at the bottom of a baking dish.
- 5Spread sautéd courgettes over the tomatoes.
- 6There is no need to salt the vegetables, as the feta will be salty enough.
- 7Crumble feta cheese and sprinkle on top.
- 8Sprinkle oregano over the feta.
- 9Put in the oven for 25 minutes or until feta is browned.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Tomato and Feta Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.3
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 869.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g