Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple, very tasty. Found this in one of my old online cookbooks from long ago...
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup prepared Italian vinaigrette dressing, of your choice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves (or 2 tsp dried)
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise then into 1/4-inch slices.
- Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in 1-cup glass measure; mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients; mix well.
- Serve cold.