1/1 Photo of Zucchini & Tilapia Cups With Honey Sriracha Drizzle #RSC
1 hr 5 mins
May I Have That Recipe's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Bite size food is always a favorite in our house. These cups and delicious and fun to eat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 24 wonton wrappers, squares
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon chili sauce, use less if you like it less spicy (Sriracha)
- 24 sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil, cut in 4-inch x 3 . 5-inch squares
- 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil, cut in 7-inch pieces
- 1In a medium bowl cut zucchini in half length wise and make ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- 2Add corn.
- 3Season with sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame seeds (use only 1tsp of black sesame seeds). Toss well to coat and set aside in the fridge.
- 4Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- 5Place each seasoned tilapia fillet on a 7" piece of foil. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and close the foil around it creating a loose pouch. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6On a 24 muffin tin pan place the 4"x 3.5" pieces of foil in each muffin tin, pressing in the middle to create a cup.
- 7Brush each wonton wrapper with oil on both sides. Place each wonton wrapper on the foil pressing in the middle to form a cup.
- 8Bake for 7-8 minutes until edges start to get golden brown. Wonton cups may need a little more time depending on the thickness. Check on them after 7 minutes and add one minute at a time if necessary. Let them cool.
- 9To make the sauce mix together honey, lemon juice, grated ginger and sriracha.
- 10To assemble the cups put a little zucchini and corn mixture in the cup. Place a small piece of baked tilapia on top drizzle about 1/2 tsp of honey sriracha sauce and add some black sesame seeds on top.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini & Tilapia Cups With Honey Sriracha Drizzle #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 292.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar
Reynolds Wrap Foil
Reynolds Wrap Foil