Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the WSU Extension Office. I haven't tried it yet but I think it sounds good.
- 2 medium zucchini or 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- chili (optional) or taco seasoning (optional)
Condiments for tacos
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- Saute in pan on medium heat, in oil, zucchini, mushrooms, and onions. Set table up as a buffet with plates, putting tortillas first, the bowl of zucchini mixture and then taco condiments. Place a scoop of veggie mixture in center of tortilla, and top with your favorite codiments. Fold tortillas over 4 ways and eat warm. Enjoy!
- Variations: Add 2 cups cooked chicken or meat to veg. mixture.
- Add 1 cup tofu to veg. mixture for added protein.
- Add 1 cup black beans.